Choosing a Camera

This is a discussion on Choosing a Camera within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Im starting this as a result of another thread. Peresz was looking to purchase a new DSLR. It realized that I didnt hear about Pentax ...

Im starting this as a result of another thread. Peresz was looking to purchase a new DSLR. It realized that I didnt hear about Pentax at all. I am an avid Pentax fan and truly believe they are some of the best cameras available. I have used nearly all of them and find they work best for me. I have not done as much research on Canon and Nikon as I have with Pentax. I know Canon and Nikon are extremely versatile but do not find anything extraordinary. For those of you who truly know nearly everything about camera's, please explain to me why Pentax is not considered as much as Canon or Nikon. This has been something that has bothered me for years.
    http://creativeapproachphotography.blogspot.com/ - updated daily, with pictures and stories.

Check em' out.

Bluesilver
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Personally, it seems like a girl camera. It has that aura. But maybe thats becuase it rhymes with Tampax.
    Have you seen my baseball?

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links