Promaster 7500 Flash

This is a discussion on Promaster 7500 Flash within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; I'm biting the bullet and buying this flash this week. Does anyone have any thoughts on this flash?...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I'm biting the bullet and buying this flash this week. Does anyone have any thoughts on this flash?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    have you checked reviews onlne?
    BUY IT FROM OUR CAMERA STORE!

Nikon D200 came with 70-300 mm 1:4.5 lens......AF-S NIKKOR 17-55mm 1:2.8 (wide)......AF-S NIKKOR 50MM 1:1.4G
    Nikon D300 came with AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor ED 200-400 mm f/4 G IF
    Mamiya RB67 with 90mm f/3.5 180mm f/4.5

My flicker page

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Not much info out there - what I can see is that it only works for some models whether you buy the Canon or Nikon version.

Looking around for a price to compare I am finding that it is unavailable in many on-line stores - maybe a warning?

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Promaster is a retail store brand - it's made be someone else. The reviews are mixed. I'd recommend taking my camera to the store and trying it!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Promaster is a retail store brand - it's made be someone else. The reviews are mixed. I'd recommend taking my camera to the store and trying it!
    Yep, I was thinking about doing that very thing. I stopped at the store the other day but just happened to be near there without my camera

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links