Dark? You tell me.

This is a discussion on Dark? You tell me. within the Dark Side forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; So when I shot these photos I had no intention for them to be "dark", nor do I feel that they turned out "dark", but ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    So when I shot these photos I had no intention for them to be "dark", nor do I feel that they turned out "dark", but a few people are telling me otherwise so I thought I would post them in this area.
    If anyone viewing these photos thinks they are in fact dark, please take into consideration that the primary idea behind this shoot was to convey a positive message (hence the caution tape) as well as capture the beauty of the area and the lines in the shots.
    Thoughts and comments appreciated

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nice photos! second pic I think is too dark

maybe little less contrast?

keep up the good work!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Lol, surely you joust! Are you serious?
    Looks like S&M to me, especially 2 & 3.
    I think the pictures are visually strong but I feel personally repelled by them.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by marionet View Post
    Lol, surely you joust! Are you serious?
    Looks like S&M to me, especially 2 & 3.
    I think the pictures are visually strong but I feel personally repelled by them.
    what does Rihanna have to do with this?... lol jk. but if you must know it represents something positive.
    The train track represents life and the right course to follow, and the caution tape represents our mistakes and how they can weigh on us and tear us down quite a time after returning to the proper course. Thus we have our model looking like she wants to give up due to her injured conscience.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    The train track represents life and the right course to follow, and the caution tape represents our mistakes and how they can weigh on us and tear us down quite a time after returning to the proper course. Thus we have our model looking like she wants to give up due to her injured conscience.
    Lots of messages in there, thanks for explanation, not sure I find them disturbing but looking how shiny those rails are the line is in use and that would scare me

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Diggin the message. I got it as soon as I saw these. Out of this series, I think the first and third are my faves and get the message across more then the other two . Just my opinion . I really like the first, but the only thing that bothers me a little is the oversaturated greens. I guess Im used to seeing the caution tape as yellow.
    Cool concept tho, and grats to your model for getting all taped up. Well done. !!

you know if she turns up missing we have the evidence right.......
    say cheeseburger!!!

MICROSOFT DIGITAL IMAGE PRO 9

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links