Photo from small horror film

This is a discussion on Photo from small horror film within the Dark Side forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; me and a few friends filmed a horror film, I took still shots afterwords. First reaction comments from everyone PLEASE?...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    me and a few friends filmed a horror film, I took still shots afterwords.

First reaction comments from everyone PLEASE?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    First comments

Hi There, please be aware the image/s exceeds the forum rules of 800 pixels longest size, please see this rule clearly indicated at the top of this page please resize and repost to meet the rules of the forum. Some members are still on dial up, slow broadband connection or have small monitors. These rules are in place so that all members can experience the forum. If are unsure how to resize image, check the software that came with your camera. This software should have an option to select / resize an image which can be set to 800 pixels the longest inside. If you don't have any software there are some free products on the market such as GIMP which will work just as well.

Thank You

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Nicely done. My first reaction is....even tho the photo does have a great creep factor, it seems a tad dark in the face area, and the blood is not that noticable. My eye goes to the brightspot on the top of the head first. If you can reshoot, maybe try to move the overhead light a slight bit forward, to add more umph to the face. Just my thoughts.
    Still diggin this one.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I would like to see a tad more of the eyes...meaning more light there.
    Heather

My Blog

PHOTO EDITING OK
    For some reason a clockwork orange springs to mind, Is there a link to your movie :P

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Very good. Your picture is looking good but it is not scary. I think you can better from it.
    Thanks for sharing this.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I think it's the weird yellow lighting that makes the picture a bit scary. Context isn't really.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links