Laurel Hill Cemetery

This is a discussion on Laurel Hill Cemetery within the Dark Side forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; This was shot from across the Schuylkill River. I think the trees give an eerie feel to the photo....

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    This was shot from across the Schuylkill River. I think the trees give an eerie feel to the photo.

Nikon user

Please visit my smugmug site!
    http://chadslaterphotography.smugmug.com/[/url]

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right" - Robert Hunter

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I always feel like I am in the minority when I look at cemetery photos posted in the dark side, because to me this doesn't feel "dark" or "eerie." I see beauty, peace, serenity. Nicely composed and exposed. The snow on the branches of the tree add an extra special peace that your artistic eye spotted! Nice image. Thanks for sharing with us.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Schweet image.

I find cemeteries beautifully haunting...if that make sense. Somehow, they have an eerie feel, but are not really supposed to.
    It is like how cemeteries can be portrayed in a horror movie. They can make them all evil and stinky. But most are not like that at all.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links