Pet and Animal thread

This is a discussion on Pet and Animal thread within the The Creative Side forums, part of the Casual Chat category; Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bynx

Thread: Pet and Animal thread

PHOTO EDITING OK

Pet and Animal thread

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

Maybe people are just tired of seeing your dirty pictures. I mean what can you say? After you see your womans boobs and pussy once, you've seen them a million times. And as long as they are your main theme, Im not going to say a thing about your pics, other than a joking response if there is one.

Well posting in an open forum boobs and pussy all the time wont win you any credits. Particularly if they are downright sickening. And Im talking about that shot that you cleaned up by removing the purple from her. Close up of pubic hair??? You are just being redundant in your posts. As you can see by all the comments you arent getting, no one else likes your posts either. You have posted a couple good ones that didnt include boobs and pussy that I commented on favorably. But when it comes your wife/girlfriend/other's private parts, well there is a reason they call them private. Perhaps if you did it in a tasteful way it would be more acceptable. But just BLAM out in your face with the boobs and pussy, well its pretty juvenile. So, what else ya got?

Quote Originally Posted by Oddzilla View Post
    Bynx, you very rarely have anything positive to say. You really are a sad and joyless person to be associated with.

Again you are repeating yourself. Like your photos.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    If I reply to this thread, will you comment back? I'm fucking sick of answering threads and not getting a response.
    Of course, I will reply to your comment, let's just be cool about everything else. Just state what do you like about your pet or other animals.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
    Again you are repeating yourself. Like your photos.
    Come on Bynx, take it easy let's just continue the thread on what the title says. Ok? Thank you in advance I knew you will cooperate.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    we have cat snakes.

Name:  20171103_184207.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  490.6 KB

Name:  20171020_103223.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  282.6 KB

Name:  _DSF5339.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  462.2 KB

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I'm planning to buy goggles for my dog because I think that my pet will be needing it if we ever ride my bike? Do you have any recommendation or suggestions?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I did some research on the internet and found this dog goggles which I think is the right glasses that I'm looking for. Can anyone here in the forum share their thoughts or option about this product? It says that it is the best eye protection for your pet when riding a motorcycle. I'm open for more suggestions, though.

Is this thread an ad ?????

No its more of a, I cant think for myself and will take your suggestions over my common sense kind of thread.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links