I do geotagging

This is a discussion on I do geotagging within the The Creative Side forums, part of the Casual Chat category; I do geotagging. Since I learn this kind of product. I am in love with it immediately and now I am developing and producing my ...

Thread: I do geotagging

I do geotagging. Since I learn this kind of product. I am in love with it immediately and now I am developing and producing my own brand, Easytagger GPS which works perfectly on Nikon cameras between the range of D5000 to D3X.

R0B
    Equipment
    Sony A77 + grip, Sony A200 + grip, Sony 16-50mm f/2.8, Sony 50mm f/1.8, Sony 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6, tokina 70-210mm f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    What is this geotagging? I'm guessing it's like chips on cars, and when theyre stolen, police can track them, or is it a sort of tag on the photo to show where it was taken?

anyway, good luck with it!
    500px.com/robellis
    http://facebook.com/robellisphotography

Sony A77, A200, Grips for both, 16-50 f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8, 18-70 f/3.5-5.6, 70-210 f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.

NME Under 21's music photographer of the year runner up.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Geotagging is adding the GPS coordinates of where the image was taken to the metadata of the image. The concept is so that you can look at an image, then view the location in a program like Google Earth to see where the image was taken. GPSr's like the Garmin Oregon which has a built-in camera, automatically stamp the metadata with the coords. GPS capable phones also stamp the metadata.
    Only a rat can win a rat race!

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links