musicians?

This is a discussion on musicians? within the The Creative Side forums, part of the Casual Chat category; I have been playing since I was about eight years old. Started off on the keyboards/organ, played coronet in band and cello in orchestra all ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: musicians?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I have been playing since I was about eight years old. Started off on the keyboards/organ, played coronet in band and cello in orchestra all through school and picked up guitar at about twelve. About ten years ago I got into digital production on the computers which is a lot of fun. I still have the very first instrument I played passed on to me when my father died, a 1955 Hammond M-3 as well as an electric bass and guitar, acoustic guitar and a midi keyboard.
    There are 10 types of people in the digital age, those that understand it and those that don't.

Pianist here playing piano for about 5 years
    Yesterday was history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    Today is THE DAY
    Enjoy every day!!!

I have played Trumpet for 7years. And my daughter also learns to play trumpet as well in these days. Itís a pleasure to me as a mother. And Iím proud say I was a member of my school senior western band and played trumpet. I respect music.

I play bass for my church's worship team. I also play acoustic and electric 6 string. I am very passionate about music. I was never good at drawing or painting. So I got into photographery and found I was pretty good at it. So that is how I express my artisticness.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links