Been a while since I have been here and feel a bit bad that my first post in ages is a for sale one but anyway. Hello again!
I have been asked to sell a Minolta X-700 with a whole bunch of stuff for a work colleague. They were going to take it to a local camera dealer but they would offer bottom dollar for it so I said I would offer it up to you good people!
As well as the X-700 you will get the following...
All the bits and pieces have cases and as far as I can tell all the manuals are present.
- Strap and leather camera case/pouch.
- Minolta 50mm f1.7 with extending rubber hood and front and rear lens caps.
- Minolta 70-200mm f4 with screw on lens protector/hood and front and rear lens caps.
- Minolta 28mm f2.8 with hood and front and rear lens caps.
- Minolta 2x tele converter.
- Minolta Auto 280PX flash with extension cable.
- Shutter release cable.
- Vivitar 12mm, 36mm and 12mm extension tubes
- Minolta auto-winder.
- 8 Cokin filters - Grads B1, T2, Y2, G2, P2, Star 16, Universal diffractor B and a COEF +1 2/3 polarizing.
- Cokin Filter holder for above filters
- Minolta Close-up lens 49mm no1 and no2
- M Billingham & Co camera bag
I have replaced the batteries and had a play with it and everything appears to be in full working order.
From my fairly limited knowledge and lots of Googling I think that a price of £300 for the whole lot is reasonable. Offers are accepted obviously ..but no silly ones please.
Any questions please ask and I'll do my best to answer.