"Free" Advanced Photochemistry Set

This is a discussion on "Free" Advanced Photochemistry Set within the Classified Listings forums, part of the PHOTOFORUM MARKETPLACE category; This is an advanced photo chemistry set consisting of raw chemicals for anyone who knows how to use them. Included are various chemicals for compounding ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    This is an advanced photo chemistry set consisting of raw chemicals for anyone who knows how to use them. Included are various chemicals for compounding traditional black and white developers and certain alternative processes. As well as a few factory compounded stocks and several hundred sheets of 11x14in industrex film of unknown condition. This is a large chemistry set and fills a good sized cooler. (The cooler should not be used for food purposes.) I will not be including any apparatus or measuring equipment. You need to supply this yourself. Please understand that some of the chemicals included are extremely toxic and/or may cause burns. While none of these chemicals are specifically regulated by law, I am offering this only to qualified hobbyists and professionals who know what they are doing and have experience in photochemistry.

I will require that you pay for shipping, which is probably going to cost quite a bit due to the film's weight and hazardous materials shipping fees. But in all, the chemistry alone costed about $200.

Please PM me if you are interested.
    bear with me. i don't have an escape button...

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links