FS: Nikon D80 and Tamron AF 70-200mm f/2.8

This is a discussion on FS: Nikon D80 and Tamron AF 70-200mm f/2.8 within the Classified Listings forums, part of the PHOTOFORUM MARKETPLACE category; Hello, my name is Kelly Manley. I have been trying to sell my nikon gear to switch to Canon gear. I tried Texas Photo Forum ...

Hello, my name is Kelly Manley. I have been trying to sell my nikon gear to switch to Canon gear. I tried Texas Photo Forum but not luck and so I am trying on here and I know I am new so bear with me!

Nikon D80- $455 shipped/paypal is what I only prefer

Tamron AF 70-200mm f/2.8- $555 with shipped/paypal is what I only prefer

Here is the pictures of body and len. Sorry the picture wasn't great since I only have one camera. Nikon D80 is about 2k click and had it for two years now. It doesn't come with box since I couldn't find it. It will come with USB, battery recharger. As for the len, I had this for almost two months now so it's brand new still and I barely used it. I took great pictures with this len and I know you will be happy with it! Also this len have box and warranty you can fill out that I didn't do that.

Also I am giving away free 4gb and 8gb!

Thanks and let me know!

P.S. I didn't know this is limited space if you want more photo of gear, let me know!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links