Managing Business in Multiple Locations

This is a discussion on Managing Business in Multiple Locations within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; Good day to everyone! Glad to be back here, I知 delighted to announce that I now work in a premier photo and video studio with ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Managing Business in Multiple Locations

Good day to everyone! Glad to be back here, I知 delighted to announce that I now work in a premier photo and video studio with several branches in California. I am the operations officer and I知 having issues in managing our branches. It is really an arduous task, bringing together the different needs of multiple branches, each with their own issues that needs attention. One issue is managing data stored in different locations, it can be easily disconnected that results in inconsistency of data. Another would be the complexity of generating report from one site to the next, inaccurate data can hamper the operations affecting our overall performance. I would like to suggest the acquisition of a system that can provide centralized administrative control for managing multiple branches. I think this could help us big time especially in generating reports across multiple sites using a single environment I just don稚 know where to get it or is this something that can be designed by programmers according to our requirements. Do you guys have any idea on what I知 rattling about? If you have recommendations whatsoever feel free to message me or leave a comment here. Thanks for the time and would definitely appreciate the help.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links