Risks of Photography or Videography Business

This is a discussion on Risks of Photography or Videography Business within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; There are a degree and a variety of risks that a photographer and videographer tackle each day. This is especially on a wedding function. I ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

There are a degree and a variety of risks that a photographer and videographer tackle each day. This is especially on a wedding function. I guess, for that matter, we must be ready for the risks But what, exactly, constitutes a risk? How can we identify risks or manage those in photography and videography business?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I don't know much yet about managing risks in relation to photography in a business. But, I'm a bit aware about an ERM ( enterprise risk management) software solutions that can handle , define a risk and systematize a method to solve those issues in a fast and easy way.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Every job has its specific risks.

@unevenexcited, you might start with a shortlist and others might contribute to have it at the end an exhaustive list.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    The question now is, compared to other industries, is there really so much risk when it comes to photography and videography business? Personally, I do think, this is less compared to another business that belongs to another industry. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If this is the case, will it even be practical to invest is management solutions such as ERM software?

PHOTO EDITING OK

All depends on the level at which you want to establish your business. If it is an agency hiring photographers and models, then such a risk evaluation and mitigation makes sense.

If it is for a single photographer doing wedding or product shots, then good sense and a little expertise should be enough.

Could you please outline a bit what you want to implement - and in what role?

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links