Need Your Prayers... (updated 6/8/06)

This is a discussion on Need Your Prayers... (updated 6/8/06) within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; As some of you may be aware, JonMikal has been struggling with some health issues for a while now. Recently, he has undergone some tests ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

As some of you may be aware, JonMikal has been struggling with some health issues for a while now. Recently, he has undergone some tests and yesterday, we were informed that JonMikal has prostate cancer. We are optimistic that everything will turn out fine… but we would greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers. JonMikal is a very private individual but we both believe there is power in prayer. We consider you all as friends and would greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers! Thank you guys for your friendship and support!

Likes Eskimo Bars
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Well let me be the first then to start the prayer circle. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you both, and with your families. I'm sure you know there's a very high success rate with early detection. Be strong and keep the faith. Hugs to you both.
    A bit older and a bit wiser

Short Bus Monitor
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Absolutely! We (Lisa and I) too believe in the power of prayer and our thoughts and prayers will be with you. Even though many of us have never met personally we are friends and "family".
    Never Too Old To Learn

I know JM will over come this, and good heath and happiness is in your future John, my best thoughts are always with you bro.
    Thanks for Having me! ... please visit my website... www.rayswildlife.com

Nikon D200, D70s, 18-70 ED, 70-300 ED, 80-400 ED-VR, Tamron 1.4 SP TC, Sony P/S P10

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I am praying for you, JonMikal. You WILL get through this. GOD BLESS!!
    Admin

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    you know our thoughts are with you both jm and linda as well as the rest of your family...you'll get through it...you're strong!

JM is in DC with a couple of his kids but I'm sure he'll really appreciate reading ya'lls comments when he comes home. Thanks for ya'lls support and prayers!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    this is so not for jm... you WILL get out of it... i know it... the cancer just picked on the wrong person
    my familys thoughts and prayers right there with ya JM and linda... hang tight .. hugs

we're all praying for your good health...
    I can’t stand to fly
    I’m not that naive
    I’m just out to find
    The better part of me...

I'm a flighty Virgin
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    My thoughts are with you.
    I've been gobbled by Antarctican!

light/dark its all the same to me
    sending my thoughts from overseas too...... you'll get through this john, i know it.....

•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links