Sorry I haven't been around in a little while

This is a discussion on Sorry I haven't been around in a little while within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; Hey everyone, I feel so bad for not posting for the past like - a week? or a little more. The thing is I've just ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pay no attention to the stars! im still a newbie!
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hey everyone, I feel so bad for not posting for the past like - a week? or a little more.
    The thing is I've just started college - I'm doing a Visual Communications course right here in Coimbatore in a college called GRD. Its been quite fun really, we have subjects like Visual Arts, Writing, Intro to Communication, Street Theatre and stuff in our first year. Very different from my high school subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math.

Anyway, this course was only my second choice. My first choice was Veterinary Science. And the rank list for admission into the Veterinary College in my state came out today and I"m ranked 28! That pretty much guarantees my getting into vet school!!!! Yeah, so once the admission thing is confirmed (on July13), I'll be quitting GRD.

I'm so happy to get this opportunity coz when I was a kid and people asked what I wanted to be when I grew up - I always used to say, "I wanna be a Veterinary Doctor!" Which was a very rare thing to hear from a kid. In fact, very few people apply for this course even now (compared to other professional courses here.) Though I developed more interests as I grew up, being a Veterinarian was always at the back of my mind. And now, it feels so great to think that I can actually follow that childhood dream! Not everyone gets to do what they've always dreamt of; something or the other might get in their way. So I think God has been really generous with the blessings He's given me and I'm grateful He's always been there for me.
    Sai Krupa
    ....only an amateur!
    With a Canon PowerShot A 590 IS and a Nikon D3000 (18-55mm lens)

My photo blog: http://saikrupaphotography.blogspot.com/

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Sai congratualations, noble profession a Vet - just keep popping in when you can, you have a lot of years hard study ahead.

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Congratulations, Sai!
    Admin

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Sai congratualations, noble profession a Vet - just keep popping in when you can, you have a lot of years hard study ahead.
    Thanks! Tell me about it! Five years for the undergraduate alone plus a 6 month internship - but its what I wanna do! And I have so many plans for the future -working for the PFA, Blue cross, SPCA etc and helping the huge stray population in India.

And also thanks MOD.
    Sai Krupa
    ....only an amateur!

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks! Tell me about it! Five years for the undergraduate alone plus a 6 month internship - but its what I wanna do! And I have so many plans for the future -working for the PFA, Blue cross, SPCA etc and helping the huge stray population in India.
    That was my chosen profession when I was young having been around animals all my life, unfortunately it was not to be, I walked out of school, needed to get a job and my career took a different path. No regrets though, I still ended up doing what I love - photography.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Congrats, Sai! Keep up the good work and we hope to see you pop in every now and then.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I noticed that you had been missing! And now I find it is for an excellent reason. Good for you, I'm so happy you have gotten this wonderful opportunity!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Congrats, Sai! Keep up the good work and we hope to see you pop in every now and then.
    Thanks!

I noticed that you had been missing! And now I find it is for an excellent reason. Good for you, I'm so happy you have gotten this wonderful opportunity!
    Haha, thanks minette.
    Sai Krupa
    ....only an amateur!

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Congratulations and good luck, Sai. Your contribution here is valuable. You are always welcome!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hey everyone, I feel so bad for not posting for the past like - a week? or a little more.
    The thing is I've just started college - I'm doing a Visual Communications course right here in Coimbatore in a college called GRD. Its been quite fun really, we have subjects like Visual Arts, Writing, Intro to Communication, Street Theatre and stuff in our first year. Very different from my high school subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math.

Anyway, this course was only my second choice. My first choice was Veterinary Science. And the rank list for admission into the Veterinary College in my state came out today and I"m ranked 28! That pretty much guarantees my getting into vet school!!!! Yeah, so once the admission thing is confirmed (on July13), I'll be quitting GRD.

I'm so happy to get this opportunity coz when I was a kid and people asked what I wanted to be when I grew up - I always used to say, "I wanna be a Veterinary Doctor!" Which was a very rare thing to hear from a kid. In fact, very few people apply for this course even now (compared to other professional courses here.) Though I developed more interests as I grew up, being a Veterinarian was always at the back of my mind. And now, it feels so great to think that I can actually follow that childhood dream! Not everyone gets to do what they've always dreamt of; something or the other might get in their way. So I think God has been really generous with the blessings He's given me and I'm grateful He's always been there for me.

Hello saisirius, I am proud of you.
    Congratulations and Good Luck!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links