Would you pay a monthly fee for a photo printing service like this?

This is a discussion on Would you pay a monthly fee for a photo printing service like this? within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; Hey everyone! Perhaps a post like this is not so well suited for this community, but I figured I'd ask anyways since it has to ...

Hey everyone!

Perhaps a post like this is not so well suited for this community, but I figured I'd ask anyways since it has to do with sharing photos. I'd be interested in hearing opinions on this idea. I personally think its a great idea, but of course its valuable to get the viewpoints of others. Heres the idea:

A photo printing service where you simply email any photos that you take. Every other week, the service would *print* all the photos you've emailed during the last 2 weeks, and print and mail them to whomever you want. The recipient of the photos would be mailed steady stream of photos from you every other week. You wouldn't have to upload photos, put in your credit card information, or even visit any website to print photos. Just email them, and feel good knowing that the pictures is on its way to your recipient.

For example, take a picture using your iPhone of your daughter on a Sunday afternoon in the park. Email that picture to the service, and feel good knowing that your grandma will receive that photo in the mail soon.

It could also work for groups, clubs, or organizations. A club of some sort could subscribe to the service. Any pictures emailed in by the club members would be printed and mailed, so that the club could have a hassle-free and convenient way getting physical prints of their photos.

You would pay a monthly fee of, say $10 for the service, and your monthly fee would entitle you to email (and print) upto 15 pictures a month.

I'd love to hear a discussion and critique of this kind of a service!

Have a great day!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links