Film being developed today! :)

This is a discussion on Film being developed today! :) within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; So on my lunch break I took my film over to CVS to get it developed. I took it there because I used to work ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    So on my lunch break I took my film over to CVS to get it developed. I took it there because I used to work in that photo lab and I knew it was a quick thing to put in film and you can write down special directions. I want all of my film developed, even if it looks too dark on the computer. If it's too dark the computer automatically won't print it and you have to tell it to...so I go in and it's all computerized now. I had to wait like 20 minutes because they had one person to cashier and run photo lab and then when I asked if every frame could be printed, even ones that are too dark, because it was an experimental roll and I can figure out what I did wrong and change it for next time, and the woman told me that machine won't print them. Which it's all different people from when I worked there so no one knew me, but unless they got a new machine, which they didn't...you can make them print. It made me a little mad/sad...but we'll see. I've got 2 more hours til I get off work and I get to see how I did. I guess if any where too dark to print I'll see if anywhere else can print them.

I really hope the last frame took, it was a 24 exposure roll and for my last frame I took a picture of my cat because he was being adorable, but I'm pretty sure I missed what he was doing and then he yawned cutely and I got that one...I just didn't notice if the rewinder thing moved to show that it took. That's the picture I'm most looking forward to getting back.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Cool good luck . Too bad they won't print the whole thing for you
    But hey you'll have a good idea.
    Get OUT and SHOOT Y'ALL...........Sitting at the 'puter don't make better photos!!!!!!

Some of my crappy photography on FLICKR

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Good Luck... it is such a bummer they wouldn't print them... I hope they turn out enough to get printed. Can't wait to see the cute kitty photo!

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links