I Though it was time We Raised this Topic again

This is a discussion on I Though it was time We Raised this Topic again within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; Our older members will remember this topic from a while ago but I thought due to the increase in new members and postings it might ...

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Our older members will remember this topic from a while ago but I thought due to the increase in new members and postings it might not hurt to refresh and introduce this thread again.

Are My Images Really that Crap - then click HERE

I happen to know that my images are crap, so I don't take it personally.
    My Gallery

Nikon D80
    Nikon 18-55mm f3.5-5.6
    Nikon 70-210mm f4-F5.6D
    Tokina 100mm f2.8 D AT-X PRO

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I've only got a few photos which I think are any good, even then I don't think those few are perfect.

But, I find it difficult to appreciate a photo I took myself. It's not the same as looking at someone else's photos.

If I post a couple of photos from a series, one which I like, and one which I don't think is as good, quite often it's the one I didn't like which gets the most interest.
    My photo blog
    I use a Canon EOS 40D + various lenses.

But, I find it difficult to appreciate a photo I took myself. It's not the same as looking at someone else's photos.

If I post a couple of photos from a series, one which I like, and one which I don't think is as good, quite often it's the one I didn't like which gets the most interest.

I've noticed the same thing. I have a gallery on DeviantArt.com and I usually get more comments on the photos I think are so-so than the ones I really like. Maybe we should all start posting the photos we DON'T really like.
    My Gallery

Nikon D80
    Nikon 18-55mm f3.5-5.6
    Nikon 70-210mm f4-F5.6D
    Tokina 100mm f2.8 D AT-X PRO

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links