my new toy arrived!

This is a discussion on my new toy arrived! within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; finally got my 5D... as advertised, it's in mint condition, with even fewer clicks than i was led to believe... the test shots i took ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    finally got my 5D... as advertised, it's in mint condition, with even fewer clicks than i was led to believe... the test shots i took showed barely 5700. even allowing for some in-camera deletions, it's probably under 6000. the sensor had some spots, and it took me FOREVER to get all the dust bunnies off, but it's clean now, and i can hardly wait to get it out and give it a try. i'm heading over the mountains to Leavenworth, on the eastern side of the Cascades, on Sunday... the weather's s'posed to be decent, and i'm hoping there'll still be some fall color left.. love to try that full-frame view on some mountain scenery!

Mac

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Congratulations and good luck, I'm sure it will serve you well.

Mac,
    Olympus E-500 & E-520
    and assorted lenses

Visit My Facebook page

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Congrats on your new arrival Rocky! Can't wait to see some shots with the new 5D! Good shooting!
    Rob
    Nikon D300 & D70 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Nikon 18-70mm | Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300mm VR
    Olympus EVOLT E-500 | Zuiko 14-45mm | Zuiko 40-150mm | OM - 4/3 adapter | Assorted OM lenses
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Yea - well done Rocky

Just you, me and a few Friends Hangin out, doin what we enjoy
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Good luck with your camera and trip there guy, see you on the other side :).........
    Canon 7D, Canon 50D, Canon Rebel XTi
    Canon 50mm f/1.8.....Sigma 28-90mm f/2.8.....Canon 75-300mm f/4-5.6.....Sigma 80-200 f/2.8.....Canon 28-135mmf/3-4.5

Recording History.......

My Profesional Page.....
    http://www.hodgesphotography.biz

[color="#000000"]Visit me on Face Book......

[url="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Hodges-Photography-and-Design/200526194513?success=1&v=wall"]

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Glad it worked out - looking forward to the results!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links