Online Photo Album Suggestions?

This is a discussion on Online Photo Album Suggestions? within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; Hey all. I am trying to find an online photo album that will fit my needs. I have my own hosting stuff so I would ...

Hey all. I am trying to find an online photo album that will fit my needs. I have my own hosting stuff so I would rather have something I can install, but I am mainly looking for something that I can upload via FTP an entire directory of photos (or point it to as I already have 45 gigs of photos online) and have it generate thumbnails and set up the pages and what not.

I don't care if it has spots for description or voting, though that would be fun. I would prefer one that people can log into so I can limit the photo viewing to whom I want, but all that stuff is secondary to the ease of uploading files by the masses.

Thanks!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Welcome to the forum 45 gigs! Try flicker, it has a widget to download large files I think
    BUY IT FROM OUR CAMERA STORE!

Nikon D200 came with 70-300 mm 1:4.5 lens......AF-S NIKKOR 17-55mm 1:2.8 (wide)......AF-S NIKKOR 50MM 1:1.4G
    Nikon D300 came with AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor ED 200-400 mm f/4 G IF
    Mamiya RB67 with 90mm f/3.5 180mm f/4.5

My flicker page

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but this is a pretty robust slideshow script that does support Lightbox.

Slideshow2

Never mind it look like you are really interested in a more robust application that would mimic something like Flickr, Imageshack or Photobucket.
    Steve J

Network Engineer,
    Web Master and
    Photographer

Follow me @sjj57 on Twitter and on Facebook and LinkedIn

Just you, me and a few Friends Hangin out, doin what we enjoy
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I use "Flicker" also
    Canon 7D, Canon 50D, Canon Rebel XTi
    Canon 50mm f/1.8.....Sigma 28-90mm f/2.8.....Canon 75-300mm f/4-5.6.....Sigma 80-200 f/2.8.....Canon 28-135mmf/3-4.5

Recording History.......

My Profesional Page.....
    http://www.hodgesphotography.biz

[color="#000000"]Visit me on Face Book......

[url="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Hodges-Photography-and-Design/200526194513?success=1&v=wall"]

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links