I hate my job

This is a discussion on I hate my job within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; Post it without your name. Like RuJu Photography Your e-mail address A link to your blog You don't even need your name....the name of the ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I hate my job

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Post it without your name.

RuJu Photography
    Your e-mail address
    A link to your blog

You don't even need your name....the name of the business is enough.

They can go to your blog, see your work, and then e-mail you for jobs.

I've gotten 2 jobs just from my blog alone. I don't have my phone number posted anywhere right now. The jobs I got were through an e-mail and then I called the customers to talk after replying back and forth by e-mail.

Make a new flyer with your 6 hours today and after work - GO HANG THEM UP!
    WOW!! Don't they require licenses and permits back there?!!

Before I could begin to do ANYTHING in the state of Nevada, I had to file Articles of Incorporation (Sole Proprietorship), get a business license, and a tax ID. I cannot even participate in any art fairs without the Tax ID, or a temporary permit from the City, each time. I had to file Fictitious Name with the County. When I wanted to set up a studio and gallery in my home, I had to ALSO get a Home-Based Business permit; I had to have permission from my neighbors (all BOTH of them), and from the County Commissioners for that. Of course, there are fees for every one of those items.

One of the few drawbacks of living in a sparsely populated area is that they notice what is going on, and they CHECK.

"Images Of The Vanishing West"

www.GreatBasinLife.com

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I claimed any (pittlely) income I made last year for this business on my taxes.

with smugmug as my website for sales, etc - it lets you use your SS# for tax purposes versus having to have a tax ID # (if u don't have one). if you make over 600.00 in a year they send the necessary forms to the state.

I will be registering my business with the state soon though.
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links