PF Schedule

This is a discussion on PF Schedule within the Casual Chat forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; So how do you guys surf this site? I start on the main forum page. First I check to see if I have any PM's...(gotta ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PF Schedule

*Freakshow*
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    So how do you guys surf this site?

I start on the main forum page. First I check to see if I have any PM's...(gotta get the death threats out of the way early) :P Just kidding!

Then, I start at the top of the forums and work my way down. I open any forum that has a new image. I try to look at every new picture and comment, but sometimes I don't have time to comment right then...and I forget to do it later.

Once I've read through all the forums...I refresh to see anything that posted while I was reading I've got days where I spend a lot of time is "CC"...but most of the time I just browse. There's always something in there to make me laugh! As much as I enjoy the fun in there...I am most interested in seeing new photos. I love to see what everyone else is shooting. I have several sites that I just browse the photos on.

When work allows...I'm on almost all day. Constantly refreshing to see what's new. I hit up the gallery a few times to see any new images there too. I also like to browse through users galleries. I do miss a lot of pictures posted in the gallery.

I try and post something...new or old...at least every other day. Hope that's not too much! But the feedback helps me improve
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lost in a black hole...with no desire to be found
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what is a 'woodsac'? http://bestsmileys.com/signs12/7.gif

Mine is similar to yours Woody. First, I check PM's. Then I go from the top photo forum and make my way down hoping to comment on everyone's work (although I do miss a few now and then ). Then I check casual chat to see what's new and then work my way back up the forums. Every now and then I check the gallery too.

Short Bus Monitor
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I normally check my e-mail when I get home so I'm notified there if there is a PM or a gallery comment for me. When I log in here I just click on "new posts" which shows me everything new since my last visit. That way I don't have to skim through each forum to find out what's new. If there are a lot (like tonight) I usually read through them all first and try and go back and comment later. Now and then I'll click the "new posts" again to see what's been updated while I've been on.
    I love seeing all the great work here but I also really enjoy the camaraderie and friendships that are growing here. What a super place! I appreciate each and every one of you and I know that by association I can become a better photographer.
    DDave
    Never Too Old To Learn

JonMikal
    i check all my image posts and make a list of members who didn't comment. i put their name in a hat to be considered for banning.

loving the dark

[/b][/quote]

aha..... aha....

ahum....... feeling a bit picked on.....

actually, i am horrible... i am on chat all day...and wander around when i have any spare time, to the photos...

ashamed to say, i am not the favorite here to post on photos...i run out of things to say...( i see you rolling your eyes.....)

ya'll are all so good...and when little yakity yak comes on, ya'll really dont need me to say "wow.. love that"

all of ya'll stuff blows me away, and i feel very inadequate telling ya'll how great the shot is...

you dont see a candle stick maker telling a halogen maker " great light dude..."
    you know, lately i have been feeling kinda creepy.....http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8...mpincoffin.gif

[/b][/quote]

First off, what the heck are you doing on here at night? Aren't you suppose to be out looking for fresh blood?

Second, WHATEVER! You take excellent photographs and it's ALWAYS a treat to see your work! Your comments are so profound (and often hilarious) and always welcome!! Your comments mean a lot to a lot of people.

Now that I've had my say! How ya doin chica?

JonMikal

[/b][/quote]

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hey JM, love the smileys! LMAO!
    Rob
    Nikon D300 & D70 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Nikon 18-70mm | Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300mm VR
    Olympus EVOLT E-500 | Zuiko 14-45mm | Zuiko 40-150mm | OM - 4/3 adapter | Assorted OM lenses
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8

I'm a flighty Virgin
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I used to have a problem surfing the site but then I super-glued the board to the top of the monitor and now it's fine.
    I've been gobbled by Antarctican!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Well ... the first thing I do when I log on is scroll all the way down to see who is online. If I don't like you, then I log off.

:P

I'm kidding!!! I love everyone here!!!

After I see who is milling and lurking about, I open CC to see what I've missed, not having a functional computer at home. (there's a whole story about the phone line being cut with a weed-eater and the line, after much redneck discussion between a couple of men, was 'repaired' ... yet it has burned up two modems and two phones. You can reach me on my cell if you need me )

Then I start a the top and work my way down ... much like the rest of you. I don't go into the gallery much ... I feel funny over there, but I'll get used to it. I don't comment on every picture in the forum, but I hit them all. I know you all probably get tired of 'nice shot' from me ... and I have no ability to critique at all ...

I guess my routine is bottom to top ... but whether I begin at the top or the bottom .... each day I know I'm going to learn a bunch and see some really fantastic shots. And I know that if I have a question, there are any number of talented folks to answer it!!

And each day, I sit and I ponder as to how to freak MOD out and make JonMikal wish he'd never shared this site with me!!!

I'm fierce like that ...

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links