Checking for sensor Dust

This is a discussion on Checking for sensor Dust within the Camera Handling and Caring forums, part of the Photography Tips category; Anyone know anything about this company's products? VisibleDust I just plugged this product in another thread. While it may seem like a gimic, it works ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Proud Nikon Shooter
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Anyone know anything about this company's products? VisibleDust
    I just plugged this product in another thread. While it may seem like a gimic, it works better than any other method I have used. Easy to use, and works well.
    Steve

Never complain, Never explain. Learn it, live it

Our blog
    Our website
    My gear list

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Funnily enough my blower brush so far has sorted all my problems

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well after several rounds of cleaning (shaking) mode with my camera. I still had visible dust on my sensor when checking in the way described by Yorkshireman (which is awesome). So I emmediately ordered the swabs and cleaner online. You're right, it isn't cheap! Well my fiancee and I decided to head to San Diego for the weekend and I knew the dust would bother me (even if it doesn't show up in shots) so I popped into a local camera store looking for the E2 cleaner. He didn't sell it and said all he had was the blowers. So I bought a Cannon blower and went home to give it a shot. Well I am excited to report that the little $5 air pusher fixed my dust issue. There is not a spec left that I can see.

So if you haven't tried the simple method....do so before you shell out the cash for that expensive cleaner.
    It just might work as it did with me.
    My 2 cents....
    MIKE

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Mike glad it worked - I have only ever used a blower - touch wood hopefully all I will ever need to use

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links