Image opinion on my gallery

This is a discussion on Image opinion on my gallery within the Brutally Honest Photo Critique Requested forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; I have a collection of images on my website gallery, I think they look good but ... I would. Can I get a realistic opinion ...

I have a collection of images on my website gallery, I think they look good but ... I would. Can I get a realistic opinion on which images I should give up on and which you think are the ones to continue with.

Pixeland

Cheers,
    Pixeland.
    Alexander Whyte wedding photographer in Scotland.
    Wedding photographer in Scotland

IMO I really like your tone adjusted images such as the one under your Landscapes #5 (Seascape with the lighthouse) Beautiful and not to over done. On the flip side I'm not feeling the HDR images as much. Like under your architectural the very last shot, the HDR toning IMO needs to be adjusted. Although your composition and framing I enjoy, I would just focus on your post processing. Altogether I enjoyed you pictures.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi Pixeland,

So let me say, I am not a pro in any means and don't pretend to be one either. I do sign my shots but that's more of me being selfish than anything else! I love photography and how I can learn to do it better and better each time i take a shot.

I think the shots are very good and I would say many of them are great but to me they seem too dark; especially the HDR shots. Its just my opinion and who said that was worth anything...but as a person looking to buy your photo to put on my wall or hire you to take photos...I wish they were a bit brighter.

Hope I said that as helpfully as I could.
    Canon EOS Rebel XSi / 45D Digital SLR * Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro * Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM * Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM * Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS * Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS * Canon 50mm F/1.4

PHOTO EDITING OK
    It gets better and better in every shot... be patient!

Sunflower

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links