Photo Tips for Beginning DSLR Users

This is a discussion on Photo Tips for Beginning DSLR Users within the Articles forums, part of the Photography Tips category; I just wrote and article designed to help beginning DSLR users for the Portland Metro Photographic News . For my friends on the Photoforum who ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I just wrote and article designed to help beginning DSLR users for the Portland Metro Photographic News. For my friends on the Photoforum who are just starting their photographic journey, I hope this article makes getting started in photography a little easier and your first pictures more rewarding.

Here is the link.

Enjoy your photographic experiences. I look forward to seeing your pictures on Photoforum and watching you grow in your new found craft.

Hub
    "There was once a time when Ansel Adams knew nothing about photography. There's hope for all of us."
    Visit Hub's Photo Educational & News Sites

Hub's Camera -- For the beginning DLSR User
    Hub's iDarkroom -- For starting in the digital darkroom
    Hub's Photo Tips -- General Tips for beginning DLSR User
    Hub's Visionary Photographers -- Images and words of wisdom from today's elite photographers
    Hub's Rising Stars of Photography -- Promoting the art and careers of today's emerging photographers
    The Portland Metro Photographic News -- All Things Photographic in Oregon and Washington

Thanks for sharing...

This site has been very useful to me for understanding the basics of photography:

http://www.ttf.dk/English/TTF/The_TTF_Grant.aspx

check out their free online photo school.. it's run by the Danish Nikon ambassador

lost. always lost..
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    thanks for the link hub. i haven't had a chance to read it yet, but i'm sure it will have some nice reminders in it for all of us.

Just be warned that when you have a DSLR, regardless of brand, you can always watch the next thing you would need - Speedlite, origins, remote, and it all before coming to Lens ...

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links