Ront

This is a discussion on Ront within the Announcements forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; I am new to the photo forum and was wondering what kind and brand that other members useto print there photos i have a canon ...

Thread: Ront

PHOTO EDITING OK

Ront

I am new to the photo forum and was wondering what kind and brand that other members useto print there photos i have a canon mg 8220 and the prints are not that good lately i would appreciate any comments thank you

For the amount of printing I get done I find that having Walmart or Costco doing it is inexpensive, space saving since I dont have to have space for the printer. Home printers are pretty inexpensive, but the ink costs an arm and a leg. There is no consistency to the quality of prints over a relatively short period of time. Printers shouldnt sit idle otherwise the injets dry out causing problems. And if the printer is printing a lot then ink is a problem. Im not sure how much control you have over the home printer other than plug and play so I dont see any benefits over the quality that Walmart gives. You dont like it then they print it again. Cant be better than that.

ipm
    Equipment
    various
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I'm using 2 printers, one that I hardly use, seemed like a great idea at the time, it's an Epson P600 does amazing prints, the inks are extortionate so I bought a cheep epson xp-322 for every day use and that works a treat.
    My Business portraits website
    Portrait Photographer London

My Blog
    Film & Analogue photography

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links