TCampbell is our newest PhotoForum.com Moderator!

This is a discussion on TCampbell is our newest PhotoForum.com Moderator! within the Announcements forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; PhotoForum.com would like to welcome TCampbell as our newest member to the moderator team! Please give him a warm welcome...

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK

TCampbell is our newest PhotoForum.com Moderator!

PhotoForum.com would like to welcome TCampbell as our newest member to the moderator team! Please give him a warm welcome

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Welcome, Tim. You will be a great moderator!

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Welcome Tim - I know you will do good as a moderator, you have the skill and expertise to add real value to the role

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Welcome to the team, Tim. Glad you're on board.

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

Super Moderator
    Equipment
    Canon 5D mk II, EF 14mm f/2.8L II, TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS, EF 135mm f/2L, EF 300mm f/2.8L IS, Speelite 430EX II, 5380EX II
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thank you for the kind invitation and warm welcome. I am humbled and honored to be considered for the role. As a member here, I've very much enjoyed the friendly spirit and chemistry you've created here on Photo Forum and, as a moderator here, I hope to continue in the spirit of community that you've established.
    Tim Campbell

Equipment
    Pentax K100D Super / K-5/Optio 80/cell phone, Tamron 90mm macro, 17-50 f/2.8, Pentax 50 f/1.4 , a few zooms, studio strobes, tripod, ND filters...
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hey! Congrats, Tim!! You are very knowledgable and we're here to learn It doesn't get any better than that !!

Thank you for caring enough about this forum to take on the responsibility.
    I only went out for a walk and finally decided to stay out till sundown; for going out, I found, was really going in.” - John Muir

Equipment
    Canon Rebel Xs
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckarderin View Post
    Thank you for your kind invitation and warm welcome. I am humbled and honored tobe considered for the role into account. As a member here, I really enjoyed thefriendly atmosphere and the chemistry that you have done here on Photo forum, andas a moderator here, I hope, have noticed in the spirit of the community you continue.
    What happened here?

PS Congrats I know this is a late post, but you have been an active mod and give great advice. Thanks for taking the time to comment in on the post.
    Last edited by Michael79; 04-12-2012 at 04:16 PM.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links