Garden visitor - September 2017.

This is a discussion on Garden visitor - September 2017. within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Garden visitor - September 2017.

Last edited by Boxplayer; 09-10-2017 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Adjusting overall green tint.

The composition is good. The problem is the green cast over everything. I did a Auto Color in Photoshop and the deer turned brown along with the bark of the trees. And the grass separated from the white tan grass stems from the actual green grass. I would have posted the image instead of typing all this because PHOTO EDITING NOT OK prevents this. It didnt prevent me from doing it. Just posting it.

PHOTO EDITING OK

Ref Editing not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
    The composition is good. The problem is the green cast over everything. I did a Auto Color in Photoshop and the deer turned brown along with the bark of the trees. And the grass separated from the white tan grass stems from the actual green grass. I would have posted the image instead of typing all this because PHOTO EDITING NOT OK prevents this. It didnt prevent me from doing it. Just posting it.
    Thanks Bynx love to see your pic. How do i fix Photo Editing Not Ok? Thanks Boxplayer

You can change that in your personal settings. Since you have ok'd here is the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Much better. Thanks again, Bynx. Everyday we learn a little more. Had a go using Picasa - it worked quite well. Boxplayer ps I use Tinypic.com to upload to the forum but just recently - having copied and pasted the img code - that code appears on the Forum page but not the pic. The code only is written with no pic. Any ideas? Must be doing something wrong as I was able to post the first "green" picture. Can't figure it out.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    The composition of the shot is good but the grass makes the picture look but blurred which make the deer look separated and off the picture. This can be said as photo editing has not been done as it should be.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanks Roshni. I can see that - used Picasa only to get this far so can see the drawbacks - must invest in a good editing programme! Boxplayer

The lighter tan colored grass was moving causing the blurred part of the image. Making the colors more accurate brought out this feature. Its not bad editing, its the wind. And because you can see the blurr better, it just means that things are better.

At the bottom of the reply box is a button Go Advanced. Click that and follow the instructions to upload an image here. I used to use Tinypic but stopped long ago.

Equipment
    latest Vesion
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nice work .. Well done!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links