Critique from a Cat

This is a discussion on Critique from a Cat within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; As I was looking at the latest thread on the Urban Decay theme Felix decided I had ignored him long enough and jumped up on ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    As I was looking at the latest thread on the Urban Decay theme Felix decided I had ignored him long enough and jumped up on the desk - personally I thing it was the great image Arla had just posted of the bench and he wanted a closer look. OK not the best composed shot with all the desk clutter but it was a moment captured and sometimes that's what it is all about.

His verdict and a big meow
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Admin

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Oh that is great!!!
    [b]Nikon D90*Nikon D40x * Nikon 18-55mm * Nikon 55-200 * Nikon 50mm 1.4
    My desire in photography is to capture the essence of life, to make others catch their breath at the purity of the moment captured, I'm still working on that.

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    that is an intense mobile you got there!
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Nah just a cheap v360i free upgrade with the wifes contract, I hardly ever use one so only PAYG (pay asyou go)

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Nah just a cheap v360i free upgrade with the wifes contract, I hardly ever use one so only PAYG (pay asyou go)
    I love PAYG in the uk, its so simple/affordable, here you pretty much have to get a life long contract to get any kind of decent phone, if not they cost 100's of dollars, and if you do PAYG the money expires after 30 days unless you top it up by 10-15 dollars, its horrid.
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    He's got an "attitude" look! Great capture

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    A HA HA!!!

Felix really has a look on his face like he is completely hamming it up/grinning with delight and SOOOO posing for the camera!! Seriously!! I love Felix! If I had a cat I'd want his personality to be like Felix.
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I love PAYG in the uk, its so simple/affordable, here you pretty much have to get a life long contract to get any kind of decent phone, if not they cost 100's of dollars, and if you do PAYG the money expires after 30 days unless you top it up by 10-15 dollars, its horrid.
    I think the UK holds the record for mobile phones / head of population, so the competition is pretty fierce and we don't have to pay to receive calls. I put £5 on mine and it lasts for months as I only use it for emergencIes.

The wifes phone costs £21 a month and she gets 400 cross network minutes - she never uses them up.

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    A HA HA!!!

Felix really has a look on his face like he is completely hamming it up/grinning with delight and SOOOO posing for the camera!! Seriously!! I love Felix! If I had a cat I'd want his personality to be like Felix.
    LOL - you must've been replying to Alex when I replied to you...
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links