'nother grebe

This is a discussion on 'nother grebe within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; these little guys are just so cute... i just wish they'd come closer! this one was about 25 yards away, which doesn't seem like much ...

Thread: 'nother grebe

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    these little guys are just so cute... i just wish they'd come closer! this one was about 25 yards away, which doesn't seem like much till you realize these birds aren't much larger than a fat, amphibious pigeon... 40D, 400mm, 1/1000 @ f/6.3

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nice catch Rocky!!!!!!!!
    I asked for advice on how to use thw superglue trick in water........nobody responded

I do wonder what birds call us........"much larger than a fat, amphibious pigeon" love that!!!!
    Get OUT and SHOOT Y'ALL...........Sitting at the 'puter don't make better photos!!!!!!

Some of my crappy photography on FLICKR

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I love how the bird both stands out and blends in with the background. Nice catch.
    -Laura-
    Digital: Olympus E-410- Zuiko 14-42, Zuiko 40-150

Film:
    Olympus OM-2 (35mm film) -Zuiko 50mm- Zuiko 75-150mm- Soligor 28mm- Sigma 35-70mm Macro

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." Dale Carnegie

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links