What is this animal?

This is a discussion on What is this animal? within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; What is this animal? In Swedish I think its Gepard. Latin Acinonyx jubatus. Fast and beautiful animal Enjoy the beutiful picture and please comment about ...


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15

    Wink

    What is this animal? In Swedish I think its Gepard. Latin Acinonyx jubatus.


    Fast and beautiful animal

    Enjoy the beutiful picture and please comment about the photagraphy in Africa!



  • #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cochranton, Pa.
    Posts
    8,081
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    "Cheetah" Nice shot, must have been a thrill to see it in the wild.

  • #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks... Did you catch to see the other animals from that trip?

    It is a thrilling feeling I can tell you. And a little horrifying aswell.

    Excuse the english.


  • #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpictureman View Post
    Thanks... Did you catch to see the other animals from that trip?

    It is a thrilling feeling I can tell you. And a little horrifying aswell.

    Excuse the english.
    NEED SOME FEED BACK on my work...

  • #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpictureman View Post
    Thanks... Did you catch to see the other animals from that trip?

    It is a thrilling feeling I can tell you. And a little horrifying aswell.

    Excuse the english.
    NEED SOME FEED BACK on my work...

  • #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    104
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    It is a nice picture. But, to me, it looks a little blown out, especially around the head.

  • #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by KipS View Post
    It is a nice picture. But, to me, it looks a little blown out, especially around the head.
    Ok, what do you mean with blown out?

  • #8
    R0B
    R0B is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    Equipment
    Sony A77 + grip, Sony A200 + grip, Sony 16-50mm f/2.8, Sony 50mm f/1.8, Sony 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6, tokina 70-210mm f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpictureman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KipS View Post
    It is a nice picture. But, to me, it looks a little blown out, especially around the head.
    Ok, what do you mean with blown out?
    Over exposed, or too bright
    500px.com/robellis
    http://facebook.com/robellisphotography

    Sony A77, A200, Grips for both, 16-50 f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8, 18-70 f/3.5-5.6, 70-210 f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.

    NME Under 21's music photographer of the year runner up.

  • #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by R0B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpictureman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KipS View Post
    It is a nice picture. But, to me, it looks a little blown out, especially around the head.
    Ok, what do you mean with blown out?
    Over exposed, or too bright
    What do you suggest IŽll do?

  • #10
    R0B
    R0B is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    Equipment
    Sony A77 + grip, Sony A200 + grip, Sony 16-50mm f/2.8, Sony 50mm f/1.8, Sony 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6, tokina 70-210mm f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well, you could use the dodge and burn tool in photoshop (or a range of other methods), or let the awesome members of the forum do it for you by posting it here: http://www.photoforum.com/index.php?showforum=63
    500px.com/robellis
    http://facebook.com/robellisphotography

    Sony A77, A200, Grips for both, 16-50 f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8, 18-70 f/3.5-5.6, 70-210 f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.

    NME Under 21's music photographer of the year runner up.


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Remove Ads

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •