[Photos] Sharing Some of My Favorite Dog Photos

This is a discussion on [Photos] Sharing Some of My Favorite Dog Photos within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Hello all. While I am not new to photography, I am new to this particular forum and figured I should start out by sharing a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello all.

While I am not new to photography, I am new to this particular forum and figured I should start out by sharing a few of my favorite dog focused photos.

Enjoy.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Welcome

That's a lovely set of shots I especially like number 1. I have fond childhood memories of my Grandma's dachshund,Penny, and the way she would walk underneath our dog without a by-your-leave but who was rubbish at jumping over the obstacle courses I made for them Thanks for sharing.
    Karin

Taking photos that please me, but if you like them too then it's a bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiasmum View Post
    Welcome

That's a lovely set of shots I especially like number 1. I have fond childhood memories of my Grandma's dachshund,Penny, and the way she would walk underneath our dog without a by-your-leave but who was rubbish at jumping over the obstacle courses I made for them Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks! A 30"x20" poster size print of #1 is actually hanging in my mom's house at the moment, lol.

Dachshunds are actually some cool dogs.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I really don't like looking at a picture of a gun pointed at me. What are you thinking?!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I love the first shot. My dogs are the same; worry about what the other dog is doing more than what else is going on around them. Good shot (that's a poor pun toward yor Avatar! LOL!)
    Canon EOS Rebel XSi / 45D Digital SLR * Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro * Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM * Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM * Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS * Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS * Canon 50mm F/1.4

Quote Originally Posted by marionet View Post
    I really don't like looking at a picture of a gun pointed at me. What are you thinking?!
    http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

Now back to topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Kruser View Post
    I love the first shot. My dogs are the same; worry about what the other dog is doing more than what else is going on around them. Good shot (that's a poor pun toward yor Avatar! LOL!)
    Thanks.

What's funny is that every time they notice me trying to take a photo of them they end up running towards me. This can be useful for photos like #3 and #4 but most of the time ends up ruing my shot. This is where the 70-300mm lens comes in handy. I can setup and frame my pic just how I want it from a distance when they least expect it.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Like the dogs,hate the avatar.
    So sadly won't be checking any future posts by your hand.
    Been fun while it lasted...

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Like the dogs,hate the avatar.
    So sadly won't be checking any future posts by your hand.
    Fair enough. I'll put you on my ignore list so at least it's fair both ways.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Love the dogs...that first one is great, I can see why it is hanging on the wall!

Those little 'fellas' or 'gals' sure are active!
    Great action shots too.

My fav subject is my JRT!
    *I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. ~Frank Lloyd Wright, quoted, 14 August 1966*

Assorted cameras.
    P&S
    Nikon D40
    Olympus E-420

My Flickr

Mulewings~My Blog
    Val

Quote Originally Posted by Mulewings~ View Post
    Love the dogs...that first one is great, I can see why it is hanging on the wall!

Those little 'fellas' or 'gals' sure are active!
    Great action shots too.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulewings~ View Post
    My fav subject is my JRT!
    Cool. Having a fun dog around is always great to use for some photos.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links