Silly Cats

This is a discussion on Silly Cats within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; lol these are my kitty's Apollo and Dodger. You'll have to pardon Dodger .. he has a bit of a wound, I tried to not ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Cats

PHOTO EDITING OK
    lol these are my kitty's Apollo and Dodger. You'll have to pardon Dodger .. he has a bit of a wound, I tried to not get as much of it int he pics as possible. He got attacked by a dog last week . Lucky kitty though!

Apollo

He was rather dejected here, as I made him sit and not get petted lol.

Dodger

I only included one, since his tummy is rather gross looking .. and he is always on his back

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Nice kitties! Is Apollo an eternal optimist -- always looking up?
    Poor Dodger with his owie. Too bad you couldn't PS that away in real life.
    "Images Of The Vanishing West"

www.GreatBasinLife.com

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I love that first shot, his expression says it all - priceless and I bet he's looking up at some possible prey, he looks like a hunter like my cat.

In fact Dodgers like my cat too as he is always rolling over on his back so heres my little tiger to share with you doing exactly the same because he is spoiled rotten and loves his belly rubbing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PHOTO EDITING OK
    awwws kitty belly!! Look at that .. almost the same exact pose . Silly kitties! He's pretty .. I love B&W kitty's and orange/white kitty's (obviously lol). Is he a tuxie?

Yeah, I wish I could PS it away .. wouldn't that be nice. lol

Apollo, I have no clue what he was doing lol. To be honest, those are the first decent pics I've been able to snap of him. Usually .. when I start to take a picture, and stoop down to get a decent angle, he walks over to me, ruining any chance of the photo op .

I look at all these cool pics of people's cats .. and I'm like "how in the world do they get them to stay still long enough to get those ..ahah". Mine want pets too much I guess lol.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I think he's a tuxedo as he has all the markings and traits of one.

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Apollo has a great tail!
    Dodger is cute too - reminds me of my dog always rolling over for tummy pets!
    These little spoiled pets we have LOL!
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING OK
    First time I saw Apollo I was like WOW that's a pretty cat lol. I've only had him for about 6-8 months now. I've had Dodger for about a month. I like kittens, but adult cats are so much easier lol. I just lost my 18 yr old cat Honey, so I'm glad I had already gotten Apollo beforehand.

I absolutely adore his tail .. his fur is medium and really thick and soft. He feels like a rabbit (when he's clean, which isn't often .. since he likes to go roll in the dirt right after I bathe him lol).

I think he's a tuxedo as he has all the markings and traits of one.
    I had a tuxie once, her name was Bonds. Greatest cat I've ever owned, she picked ME out instead of the other way around lol. So pretty and defined .. I'll probably never have another one though. I think of her everytime I see one. Your's is very pretty. Lovely face markings.

I"ll see if I can find a pic of her, I have one around here somewheres lol.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Strange you said that about she picked you I'll PM you something about Felix - don't want to bore the people on here *LOL*

PHOTO EDITING OK
    awww .. it's my thread .. and if you wanna talk about your kitty .. you go right ahead .

This is Bonds (her real name is Bondzii .. because she was an extremely small cat, so I named her after a bonzi tree + James Bonds for the tux part lol).

Bonds and Smooch (my Scottish Fold)

aww what the heck, I'll throw a couple of Smooch in here too.
    I'm mega bored today lol .. nothing to do at work but sit here. No train came today .

lol I guess should have named this thread silly cats instead huh

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks for sharing those Jennie, realy like the reasoning behind the name Bonzii - clever. I must afmot I would miss my little bundle of fur, well not so little as he's a Tom Cat broadening out like a typical Tom.

18 years is a good age for a cat - most marriages don't last that long *LOL* and I've only had this little guy for 2 years but would hate to lose him.

•  
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links