Aoki the Dane

This is a discussion on Aoki the Dane within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; This is my adopted Great Dane, Aoki. We have had her about 1 1/2 years now and we love her to pieces!! She is truly ...

Thread: Aoki the Dane

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

This is my adopted Great Dane, Aoki. We have had her about 1 1/2 years now and we love her to pieces!! She is truly a gentle giant and is great with my daughters and my 4 cats and 2 other dogs. I have always wanted a dane since my days as a vet tech, but never had the room. I am glad that I waited because she is so worth it!!! As I am doing pet portraiture now this was my experimental test shots with the red background. What do you all think?? I like it, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings to be more on the burgandy side. As you can see she really is a photography ham...I grab my camera bag and she is READY! :P
    Jodi @ Absolute Animal Photography

PHOTO EDITING OK
    :P She looks like a proper gentlewoman!

I like the red but I think it's a little bright; less light on it might better. Burgundy should really be nice, especially with her color.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Gorgeous dog. My friend has a Great Dane and though they are massive, they are incredibly sweet. I see several of them on my trips to the Red Bud Isle dog park here in Austin, and my Scottish Terrier always has the best times playing with them even though they weigh close to six times more than him lol

But very good picture. I like the background, and it may be a little better if it were a tad darker. Even so, it looks great.
    bob's leben photography
    "Every time someone tells me how sharp my photos are, I assume that it isn't a very interesting photograph. If it were, they would have more to say. "

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Awww... she looks wise. I do think the red clashes a bit with her coat color, but would probably look great for some animals.
    -Laura-
    Digital: Olympus E-410- Zuiko 14-42, Zuiko 40-150

Film:
    Olympus OM-2 (35mm film) -Zuiko 50mm- Zuiko 75-150mm- Soligor 28mm- Sigma 35-70mm Macro

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." Dale Carnegie

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Yes she is awsome & wise & a gentlewoman!! Thanks for the comments...I agree about the background being a tad too bright.
    Jodi @ Absolute Animal Photography

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links