Wilee Coyote

This is a discussion on Wilee Coyote within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Sorry for taking so long for saying thanks for commenting.Been busy packing,in the middle of moving. Thanks again! Brian...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wilee Coyote

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Sorry for taking so long for saying thanks for commenting.Been busy packing,in the middle of moving.

Thanks again!

Brian

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Well done. I like the edit you did. Shows more of the true color. Can't beleave that one came up that close. Must have made you a bit on edge. Great job.

David

At first I did feel uncomfortable.I was being pretty still because the others I was taking photo's of kept glancing at me.I think he was trying to figure out what I was and even when he left he just slowly trotted off .

Brian

Great shot Brian!!!!! It's always nice to have a close up with nature gets your heart pumping a little. Oddly enough I think most animals are just doing their thing.
    Living in the park gets me a lot of face time with these guys bears bobcats deer ect......Most the time I just really enjoy their curiosity some times I grab a quick snap.
    In my party days I feed a 400 pound black bear a nacho cheese dorito out of my mouth........several months later it was destroyed for becoming to close to humans...sad she had to be destroyed because of some peoples bad judgement.

You can really see the life in that coyotes eyes....smart little devils they are!!!

Jay
    Get OUT and SHOOT Y'ALL...........Sitting at the 'puter don't make better photos!!!!!!

Some of my crappy photography on FLICKR

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Well done. I like the edit you did. Shows more of the true color. Can't beleave that one came up that close. Must have made you a bit on edge. Great job.

David

At first I did feel uncomfortable.I was being pretty still because the others I was taking photo's of kept glancing at me.I think he was trying to figure out what I was and even when he left he just slowly trotted off .

Brian

Great shot Brian!!!!! It's always nice to have a close up with nature gets your heart pumping a little. Oddly enough I think most animals are just doing their thing.
    Living in the park gets me a lot of face time with these guys bears bobcats deer ect......Most the time I just really enjoy their curiosity some times I grab a quick snap.
    In my party days I feed a 400 pound black bear a nacho cheese dorito out of my mouth........several months later it was destroyed for becoming to close to humans...sad she had to be destroyed because of some peoples bad judgement.

You can really see the life in that coyotes eyes....smart little devils they are!!!

Jay

Thanks!
    Jay those must have been some parties . Letting a black bear eat a dorito out of your mouth .
    Yeah your blood really gets pumping when you can get that close and know what kind of shots you are getting regardless the type of animal.

Brian

hTr

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Excellent job on getting these Portraits of what is normally a very Skittish animal!!
    gary

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by hTr View Post
    Excellent job on getting these Portraits of what is normally a very Skittish animal!!

Thanks Gary.I have been really enjoying your shots.

Brian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links