cdn goose

This is a discussion on cdn goose within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; just a shot i took the other day after giving this guy some bread. but for some reason i think its a female. c&c welcomed. ...

Thread: cdn goose

just a shot i took the other day after giving this guy some bread.

but for some reason i think its a female.

c&c welcomed. i figured ive been on here quite a bit lately, might as well share.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Swans aren't normally cyan. But again, it could just be my taste." -Charles

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Challenging shot with the extreme contrast of the white snow and the dark goose. These guys are so much fun to watch and photograph! And, if yours are like the ones in our park they'll come right up to you...especially if they think you'll feed them some bread crumbs!

yea they come pretty close sometimes.

but im thinking you dont like the shot. any tips?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I think the shot is fine, you have room on the right for him to look to for eternity. At first I thought that the focus was a little soft, but I tweaked the shot with CS3 with the only thing I know on it, the "smart button" and came up with this.
    [attachmentid=21916]

It shows a little more detail in the feathers! (I did not see a not modify post thing so I hope this is ok)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    BUY IT FROM OUR CAMERA STORE!

Nikon D200 came with 70-300 mm 1:4.5 lens......AF-S NIKKOR 17-55mm 1:2.8 (wide)......AF-S NIKKOR 50MM 1:1.4G
    Nikon D300 came with AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor ED 200-400 mm f/4 G IF
    Mamiya RB67 with 90mm f/3.5 180mm f/4.5

My flicker page

hey AKD,

thanks. yea its ok to edit my pictures.. just hope nobody steals them. (cause they're that fantastic) lol.

great edit by the way.. im going to try that method when i get home. i did notice the feathers wern't coming through properly, but i found fixing it difficult due to the mentioned problem by sue, contrast and such.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links