A Trip To The Zoo

This is a discussion on A Trip To The Zoo within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; We took the kids to the zoo this afternoon. The prairie dogs were out and about. Some new babies and some BIG mamas! 1. It's ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    We took the kids to the zoo this afternoon. The prairie dogs were out and about. Some new babies and some BIG mamas!

1. It's kinda hard to see, they are the same color as the dirt. But it looks like a watchman and two lovebirds sneaking a kiss...

2. Big Mama stare down...(just noticed her face is not in focus...aw poo )

3. Having a snack...in the snack bowl...

~*!erin!*~
    website
    flickr
    jpg
    Canon Digital Rebel XT
    Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6
    Canon EF 35-80mm f/1:4-5.6

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Remind me of Meerkats - but guess they are rodent cousins sort of - what no big cats

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I thought the same thing about the meerkats. I actually said something to noel about it looking like that show on animal planet called meerkat manor. It was so funny. One must have heatd something cause they all of a suddon all stood up on their back legs. I will post one of those shots when I get home...

This zoo is kinda pathetic. Most of the animals in it you can see in your backyard. It's called the north american zoo...so all the animals are from north america. They even have turkeys and deer...gimmie a break.

They do have black bears and mountain lions. They had only a girl mountain lion for a long time. The last time we were there, about a month ago they said they were getting her a boyfriend. Well...the boyfriend was there this trip...and they wasted no time getting started on the baby making. Lets just say we rushed past that exhibit so their would be no questions from the peanut gallery. hahaha!
    ~*!erin!*~
    website
    flickr
    jpg
    Canon Digital Rebel XT
    Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6
    Canon EF 35-80mm f/1:4-5.6

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I thought the same thing about the meerkats. I actually said something to noel about it looking like that show on animal planet called meerkat manor. It was so funny. One must have heatd something cause they all of a suddon all stood up on their back legs. I will post one of those shots when I get home...

This zoo is kinda pathetic. Most of the animals in it you can see in your backyard. It's called the north american zoo...so all the animals are from north america. They even have turkeys and deer...gimmie a break.

They do have black bears and mountain lions. They had only a girl mountain lion for a long time. The last time we were there, about a month ago they said they were getting her a boyfriend. Well...the boyfriend was there this trip...and they wasted no time getting started on the baby making. Lets just say we rushed past that exhibit so their would be no questions from the peanut gallery. hahaha!
    Too funny

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Awww - they are so sweet. Reminds me of the meerkats on the farm where I grew up.
    David Hume (1742)

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Cute little guys, ditto to the others re meerkats.

Cheers Marion

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links