My Baby girl

This is a discussion on My Baby girl within the Animals and Birds forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I like 2 but just preferred 3 more Oh ok thanks!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Baby girl

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I like 2 but just preferred 3 more

Oh ok thanks!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    #3 is GREAT.

I really like that pup!
    Nikon D200, Nikon 18-200 VR, Nikon 70-300 VR, Nikon SB800 Speedlight, Manfrotto 190CXPRO2 tripod/Manfrotto 496 RC2 ballhead

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Can I ask why no one likes the second? I am here to learn and better my photos. I think its a wonderful shot of her face, the only thing is I wish I would have taken her harness off and I couldn't get her to look straight at me. I was holding a treat above the camera.

Anything else on that one?

Just my opinion, but the 2nd shot is awkward because of the angle of her body. Her Head is sharp and crisp focus which is a good thing, but then you see her body out of focus and it looks completely out of proportion to her head. Yes, the harness is distracting as well. Like Jen said, it is not a "bad" shot, but the other two are just so much better! You did a REALLY good job with these!!!!
    Elaine

www.elaineobrienphotography.com

My Favorite number of the alphabet is Purple!!!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    #3 is GREAT.

I really like that pup!

Thank you!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

Can I ask why no one likes the second? I am here to learn and better my photos. I think its a wonderful shot of her face, the only thing is I wish I would have taken her harness off and I couldn't get her to look straight at me. I was holding a treat above the camera.

Anything else on that one?

Just my opinion, but the 2nd shot is awkward because of the angle of her body. Her Head is sharp and crisp focus which is a good thing, but then you see her body out of focus and it looks completely out of proportion to her head. Yes, the harness is distracting as well. Like Jen said, it is not a "bad" shot, but the other two are just so much better! You did a REALLY good job with these!!!!
    [/quote]

Thank you and I completly understand you, I cropped the picture down and blurred her body because the harness was so distracting hoping it'd help some. I guess it'd be a bit better the other way.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well, I happen to love all 3 shots of your cutie! TOO ADORABLE!
    Heather

My Blog

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well, I happen to love all 3 shots of your cutie! TOO ADORABLE!

Aww thanks!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I think it might be that the second is just a photo-well centered, focused correctly and simple. It is his face that makes me like it-he looks like a true character! The others have more interest b/c of the way they were composed.
    Heather

My Blog

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I think it might be that the second is just a photo-well centered, focused correctly and simple. It is his face that makes me like it-he looks like a true character! The others have more interest b/c of the way they were composed.
    Oh ok I gotcha, thanks for explaining all of that to me. It's understandable now. The look she's giving is really something thats for sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links