Ipsos

This is a discussion on Ipsos within the Abstract & Concept Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; “My quest, through the magic of light and shadow, is to isolate, to simplify and to give emphasis to form with the greatest clarity. To ...

Thread: Ipsos

Equipment
    Nikon D80, Nikon D5000, Canonn G9
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

Ipsos

“My quest, through the magic of light and shadow, is to isolate, to simplify and to give emphasis to form with the greatest clarity. To indicate the ideal proportion, to reveal sculptural mass and the dominating spirit is my goal.”
    — Ruth Bernhard

https://kaskaisphotos.wordpress.com/2018/11/03/ipsos/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What you have done here is crop out and minimalize the viewing image. You could have just as well walked up close or zoomed in and cropped out the scenery if you just want an image of a person. I always ask myself when I look through the viewfinder and actually look at what Im going to shoot. I ask myself if that is a wall hanger. Sometimes I still click the image thinking maybe I can improve it in Photoshop when I get home. But that is a dumb idea. If it was really worthy as a wall hanger, nothing should be necessary.
    I wont shoot a wedding for any amount of money.

well you nailed it by putting it in abstract.
    Orlando Wedding Photographer William Arthur Photography

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links