You need hands

This is a discussion on You need hands within the Abstract & Concept Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; A sculpture that is in place at the Millenium Square in Leeds, interesting thing but I have no idea why it's there so I can't ...

Thread: You need hands

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    A sculpture that is in place at the Millenium Square in Leeds, interesting thing but I have no idea why it's there so I can't tell you anymore...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Interesting capture!
    Rob
    Nikon D300 & D70 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Nikon 18-70mm | Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300mm VR
    Olympus EVOLT E-500 | Zuiko 14-45mm | Zuiko 40-150mm | OM - 4/3 adapter | Assorted OM lenses
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Both Arms: Created by Leeds-born Kenneth Armitage the open arms are expressing a feeling of welcome. The work is envisaged as a monument to friendship. Wonderful shot.
    BUY IT FROM OUR CAMERA STORE!

Nikon D200 came with 70-300 mm 1:4.5 lens......AF-S NIKKOR 17-55mm 1:2.8 (wide)......AF-S NIKKOR 50MM 1:1.4G
    Nikon D300 came with AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor ED 200-400 mm f/4 G IF
    Mamiya RB67 with 90mm f/3.5 180mm f/4.5

My flicker page

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Oh the old City Square in Leeds, everything changed since I worked there - never saw these and thats for sure, nice shot - it really is an amazing sculpture.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I love the angle you have here. It looks as if the arms are coming down from the clouds!
    Elaine

www.elaineobrienphotography.com

My Favorite number of the alphabet is Purple!!!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I love the angle you have here. It looks as if the arms are coming down from the clouds!

Looks like a case of Gotcha for sure.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Agreed - like the way you framed it.

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    you made it look like the center of the universe
    Hannah

Nikon D60

http://viderephotography.webs.com

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be"
    - Abraham Lincoln

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Both Arms: Created by Leeds-born Kenneth Armitage the open arms are expressing a feeling of welcome. The work is envisaged as a monument to friendship. Wonderful shot.
    Thanks for the info on that I shall have to look into his work a bit more and see if he has any other pieces in place.
    George I think it is time you paid a little visit back to Leeds as there are some great new photo's to be had around the place, if you are going in the near future give me a shout and I'll meet up with you (plus we can pop in for a swift pint ((or two)) along the way) and take a few shots.
    Thanks everyone for the comments and I hope to have a few more images for you soon.

Dazza

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Agreed - like the way you framed it.
    Me too, nice one. I haven't noticed this one before, must re-visit.
    Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Edmund Blackadder

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links