Show Us Your Accidental Photography

This is a discussion on Show Us Your Accidental Photography within the Abstract & Concept Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Two of my all-time favorite pictures were mistakes- they're the only 2 I've ever done that I still like to look at much. This one ...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Two of my all-time favorite pictures were mistakes- they're the only 2 I've ever done that I still like to look at much.

This one was when I was winding the leader through:

This was with my first digital, a Kodak P&S. I didn't even know it was in the camera until I downloaded after a vacation. The only thing I recognize is the green t-shirt on the right. I used this for my desktop for 2 years.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I love accidents! I have shared this image before, but will post here because it fits so nicely. I was driving the car in Amish country and came up on this buggy. I reached down in the seat to pick up my camera, held it up and clicked. Didn't bother checking setting, focus, or anything. I often say that this image is "so bad, that it's almost kind of neat."

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Very nice accident Sue. The motion adds movement and a blend to the scene that's unique.

Bill, I really like your second abstract image. (You might have posted it upside down though.)

Nice goofs.

Hub
    "There was once a time when Ansel Adams knew nothing about photography. There's hope for all of us."
    Visit Hub's Photo Educational & News Sites

Hub's Camera -- For the beginning DLSR User
    Hub's iDarkroom -- For starting in the digital darkroom
    Hub's Photo Tips -- General Tips for beginning DLSR User
    Hub's Visionary Photographers -- Images and words of wisdom from today's elite photographers
    Hub's Rising Stars of Photography -- Promoting the art and careers of today's emerging photographers
    The Portland Metro Photographic News -- All Things Photographic in Oregon and Washington

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Wow, I've got lots of accidental shots! But I'll stick to two for here.... These are two that I have at least partial explanations for. The first I believe is a closeup of a blue boot cracking through some ice; the second one is a shot of a cloudy sky taken from inside the pocket of my yellow jacket. I think........!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    There is 3 key things for good photography: the camera, lighting and... photoshop - Tyra Banks

I use a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi

PHOTO EDITING OK
    silversalt,

I like them both but especially number 2. Nice lines and an ethereal/surreal quality about it.

Very nice "oops photos" for our every expanding gallery of Accidental Photography.

Thank you for your contribution.

Hub
    "There was once a time when Ansel Adams knew nothing about photography. There's hope for all of us."

Hub's Visionary Photographers -- Images and words of wisdom from today's elite photographers
    Hub's Rising Stars of Photography -- Promoting the art and careers of today's emerging photographers
    The Portland Metro Photographic News -- All Things Photographic in Oregon and Washington

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Here's one more accident for you to view - actually, literally an accident as I tripped...
    There is 3 key things for good photography: the camera, lighting and... photoshop - Tyra Banks

I use a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Here's another from my Accidental Photography folder.

[attachmentid=22320]

Hub

Just you, me and a few Friends Hangin out, doin what we enjoy
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Gosh hub ster that must have been a rare occasion for the likes of YOUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........................ ..........:)
    Canon 7D, Canon 50D, Canon Rebel XTi
    Canon 50mm f/1.8.....Sigma 28-90mm f/2.8.....Canon 75-300mm f/4-5.6.....Sigma 80-200 f/2.8.....Canon 28-135mmf/3-4.5

Recording History.......

My Profesional Page.....
    http://www.hodgesphotography.biz

[color="#000000"]Visit me on Face Book......

[url="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Hodges-Photography-and-Design/200526194513?success=1&v=wall"]

I was at the park(again). After walking past this tree on numerous occasions, it was about time to take a photograph. There is an animal shelter at the base with a few fall leaves covering it up. It was starting to get dark outside and wanted a lot of detail in the picture. Anyways, I bumped the camera during the exposure and voila! I liked it so much I didn't even try taking another shot.

[attachmentid=22340]
    http://creativeapproachphotography.blogspot.com/ - updated daily, with pictures and stories.

Check em' out.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Still not quite sure how this happened, but I'm thinking there's a texture in there...

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links